- A simple bijection for classical and enhanced k-noncrossing partitions, with Juan Gil (arXiv).
- Lattice paths and the noncrossing partition transform, with Nhu Do and Lu Shao (in preparation).
- From Dyck paths to standard Young tableaux, with Juan Gil, Peter McNamara, and Michael Weiner (arXiv).
- A Motzkin path generalization of the Chung-Feller Theorem (in preparation).
- Orthogonal polynomials, lattice paths, and skew Young tableaux, PhD Thesis, Brandeis University (2016). (pdf).
- Translation: A short proof of a resultant on the Z-statistic by Guo-Niu Han (pdf)
- Book Embeddings of Laman Graphs. Michelle Delcourt, Meghan Galiardi, and Jordan Tirrell. UIUC REGS 2011.(pdf)
- On Nested Chain Decompositions of Normalized Matching Posets of Rank 3. Elinor Gardner Escamilla, Andreea Cristina Nicolae, Paul Russell Salerno, Shahriar Shahriari, Jordan Olliver Tirrell. Order, vol. 28, no. 2, pp. 357-373, 2011. (springer, erratum)
- Matrix Generation of the Diophantine Solutions to Sums of 3 ≤ n ≤ 9 Squares that are Square. Jordan O. Tirrell and Clifford A. Reiter. JP Journal of Algebra, Number Theory and Applications, 8 1 (2007) 69-80. (pushpa, links).
- Pursuing the Perfect Parallelepiped. Clifford A. Reiter and Jordan O. Tirrell. JP Journal of Algebra, Number Theory and Applications, 6 2 (2006) 279-294. (pushpa, links).
- Visualizing integer length integer vectors with J and POV-Ray. Jordan O. Tirrell. SIGAPL APL Quote Quad 34, 4 (September 2004), 28-31. (acm)